Monday, March 19, 2007

PhotoHunt 49: Drink


All four of my cats drink out of glasses, and I have at least a half dozen set up for their convenience around the house. But my cats, not unlike most people, are more interested in what's in my glass than theirs. For example, Mouse (not pictured) enjoys Snapple Diet Iced Tea with lemon. He'll dip one paw into the glass daintily and scoop a nice mouthful. He also likes Diet Coke. Ray here doesn't go for anything more exotic than eau de New York City, but again, he prefers my glass to his. Coco (not pictured) would rather drink out of the toilet like a dog. Or a drunk.

3 comments:

Monkey Giggles said...

My kitty like to do the same thing.

PowersTwinB said...

lol...love the photo! and I enjoyd reading about all your meow babies! My photo is up, please come and visit soon

PhDilettante said...

Holy Katz. I thought feeding them from Imari dishes was the final final!