Sunday, April 15, 2007

Photo Hunt 53: Hobby


This is Ray. Monday, the sixteenth, is his birthday. He will probably get a card or two from his friends on Catster.

Ray and the rest of the cats have been on Catster for a little more than a year. If you don't know what it is, it's kind of hard to explain. I've heard it described as a social networking site for cats but, c'mon, the cats are just the front men, the avatars, for their owners. I would say that it takes anthropomorphism and virtual reality and tosses them up in the air to see how they land.

I guess you could call it a hobby.

6 comments:

tapps said...

hah! i love it! and i'm such a nerd, the first thing i noticed was the apple display. :-)

RayPod said...

me too! (a nerd, that is) i don't even have this display anymore but i loved it so much i wanted to use the picture.

we should have a nerd fetish object as photo hunt topic lol

Daisy said...

Rapod, I have something to sing to you. I hope you do not mind that my singing voice is not very good:

"Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birrrrrrthday dear RaaaaaayPod
Happy Birthday toooooooo yoooouuuuu!"

I hope you have a wonderful day. And get lots of presents. Because you are nice.

Anonymous said...

My cat changed a couple of my passwords walking on the keyboard. He doesn't type too well since he doesn't have fingers so he couldn't tell me what he changed them to. Visit my blog at High Strangeness Altoona or go directly to my Photo Hunt Post.

Andree said...

If I were forced live in a city I would choose a brownstone. I've never been in one except via Law and Order and they must be gorgeous. If I were forced to live in a city, I would require a pile of money to live my brownstone.

The cat photo was a bit creepy: it took a lot for me to see it must be a leash. I HOPE. I love the lightness and lines in the others.

-tnchick- said...

Happy belated birthday!! Cute photo!!